Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond

Sometimes the moon and stars all line up just right and you finally get what you've been waiting for. This happened today at work when a co-worker named Al finally got to ride his bike to work. Al has a few bikes and they are all pretty cool but this one is special.
Als '92 Dyna Low Rider. I wish I got a better shot of the wheels and rotors.
I like the green fins
I'm more of a Foghorn Leghorn fan myself. The quality of the paint is awesome.

  As long as you own a bike, its never really done. I know Al has some colored LEDs that he plans to add for a green glow that will reflect of all those shiny surfaces.
 Al says the reactions he gets about the paint vary from "awesome" to "why did you wreck that bike?"  How can anyone think he wrecked it? Its a one of a kind bike that will never get confused with anyone elses bike.
 Its funny how how the guys screaming at you to be a free spirited individual are always trying to get you to do the same thing they are doing. Whats up with that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment