Sunday, February 21, 2016

HD For Sale

 Many years ago when my wife and I were married a lovely young gal named Christine stood up in our wedding. Life continued on and eventually she got married too. Unfortunately for Chris, last year her husband passed away. He left her with his pride and joy, a 2004 Harley Davidson FLTRI Road Glide. She has decided to sell the bike and this presents an opportunity for some lucky individual to get their hands on what appears to be a well taken care of machine. I'll be honest here, I have not seen the bike in person but from what I've heard it should be in great shape. It has 36,000 miles and a recently replaced battery and rear tire. Asking price is $9200. If this sounds like something you'd like to check out just get me your contact info and I'll pass it on. Thanks.



 In other news, temps got into the upper 40's on Saturday so when I got home from work I thumbed the starter button on the sporty to see if it would start. It didn't but thats not enough to pass on a February ride. After charging the battery for a bit I got the bike to fire up and headed out for a ride. I was dressed wrong but that didn't matter. I hadn't froze my ass on a bike in a while and it actually felt pretty good.
 Just by chance my wife was driving past this spot and caught me slackin off but did volunteer to take a few pics. Thanks Honey.


The ice didn't look safe enough for a ride so I kept my action on the streets. Bring on Spring! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment