Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Fathers Day

 My daughters were gonna rent a car and come up for a visit today but those plans fell through. I get it and I'm not bothered that we won't be celebrating a Hallmark Holiday together today. We'll get together another time.
 So I have a free day. Hmmm, what to do. I guess I could work on that bathroom remodeling project. What started as a few loose tiles has become a complete overhaul from new drywall to sub flooring. It's not the only bathroom in the house so I can drag my feet on that project. I suppose I could do some more painting on the BSA engine parts but it's supposed to be hot and humid today and painting may not be a good idea. The logical answer to the "what to do" questions is to ride but I suspect many of the readers of this blog already knew that. The only real question is "where?"

 I'm not even sure if I'll turn left or right when I pull out of my drive. If it turns out to be an adventure I'll be sure to let you know.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment