Sunday, December 23, 2018

Early Christmas

 These days its not unusual to have multiple family gatherings for the holidays. Yesterday some of our family got together in our home and celebrated Christmas. Today Stefany will be leaving to visit her family for a few days so we exchanged a few gifts last night. Because she knew my tape measure at work had seen better days she decided to pick me up a new one.

My old tape measure has seen better days. Not very accurate in the 2"-6" range.


 I also got a nice pair of festive socks. Practical and fun and I will get some use out of them but theres one gift she gave me that I won't get much use out of and that is my new llama onesie complete with flashing lights.


 I say not much use because I do plan on wearing it. Not sure when but you can bet she'll be embarrassed when I do. Maybe teacher conferences or when she has friends over. Maybe her graduation. Not sure yet. Thanks Stefany!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments: