Wednesday, June 17, 2020

This Bugs Me







 I need to wash my bike! The above pics were taken last week and it has been my intent to clean this bike but stuff happens and a guy gets busy. When you're busy, other stuff doesn't happen and here is the bike as of yesterday.





  I could sit here and tell you about how I promise to get the bike clean by a certain date or whatever but the fact is I'll probably just hit it with the leaf blower before the next ride. I've got some pressure washing to do on the house so maybe I'll hit it then. On the other hand I could polish it and check the forecast before each ride and never go out when the bugs are heavy. Ya right.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Time to ride in the rain for a day, That will take the first layer off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya maybe I'll spray some S100 on it before a rain ride.

    ReplyDelete