Sunday, November 30, 2014

Random Pic Day

I was thumbing through my phone today and saw a theme for a few bike pics. Not sure why I take pics at this angle. I guess I just like to get a feel of the size of the beast.


Big beautiful bike



This is Dans Warrior in two-up touring mode.


My '67 BSA

I've seen this bike at a few shows. Doesn't matter what brand it is, it's just cool.


 All the kids were home for the holiday. It's kinda a tradition to sit around the dining room table and play board games including monopoly. Last nights game will go down as one of the most memorable. Lots of deal making, mini tantrums and rule checking went on. Because of a deal I made with Kenzo where she had free rent for life, I decided to tear down hotels and sell a monopoly for $1 to another player, then fund rebuilding of the hotels. The plan worked and the game ended with a huge shellacking as I rose to victory. Ya, we've got our own rules.







No comments:

Post a Comment