Sunday, December 11, 2016

Two Car Garage

  Even though the bikes are parked, I want to try to keep this motorcycle blog filled with some motorcycle content. I know that is going to be difficult and some posts will be extra lame, like this one, but I'm gonna write these things even if nobody is out there reading them.


 Winter is here and that means my wifes car and my truck come in for the night. Stuff had to be put away to make this happen. Some stuff was put into outside sheds and some was just put away where it belongs. Other stuff found its way into our living room.


 The "stage" that the Rat Turd sits on has nothing to do with displaying bikes. It just worked out that way. It looks like I could fit another bike up there if I had too :-)



 I kinda enjoy sitting back and eye balling the sporty during tv commercials. I like the lines on this side of the bike. The other side sucks and I'll keep it next to the wall. It's funny, sometimes I sit on the bike (yes I sit on the bike, wouldn't you?) anyway, I sit on the bike and one of the cats freaks out. She knows from looking out the window that this thing makes noise and moves fast. If I want the cat to leave me alone I just go near the bike. The other cat is dumber than a speedometer on a moped and really doesn't seem to have a clue. Seriously, I see you moped riders out there. You're either stopped or going as fast as it will go.
 I can sneak the sportster out the front door at a moments notice if the roads clear up but right now life is busy, snow is coming down and riding is non-existent, and projects are in a holding pattern. Somehow, I still enjoy the change of seasons.

Later.

8 comments:

  1. Yer a brave man to even suggest storing a bike in the living room, let alone do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is very understanding in this department. I would say I'm more fortunate than brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading during the winter! Winter is the longest 8 months of the year in Wisconsin. I'm jealous that you get to bring your bikes in for the winter. I have to go out to the garage to sit on mine (which I do frequently).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinkin I should put some double wide doors on the front of the house so the Ultra can come in from the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog dude. Will be trying this "interior parking thing" whenever shifting to my new house. And yeah, will sit on it too ;) . Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information. Thank you so much for this article. Know about the best Bike garages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Article, for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing! Car Garage Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, this part needs to be replaced because it could be wearing out. Spring covers, on the other hand, may need replacing because the rollers have become worn or because they do not open or close properly. To get more detailed info on garage door repair brooklyn, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete