Sunday, June 24, 2018

Pillion Pics

 Yesterday we had some really nice weather. I know this because every customer that came into the store let me know how decent the weather was. My standard reply was something along the lines of "that depends which side of the counter you're on".
 Once my work day ended and I was on the freedom side of the counter I arrived at home to find my wife ready for a bike ride, and so we did. The following are random pics from her point of view on the back of the Ultra.









 We had a nice ride mostly on back roads but maybe we stretched it out too long as I clearly heard a groan from her when she dismounted. I guess I made a grunt or too as well when I got off the bike. Still, good times and it was nice to get out for a ride.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful area to ride. Horse drawn farm equipment in the third photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is a large Amish community just south of here. The only drawback to the scenic country roads is dodging horse crap.

      Delete