Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Random Pics

 Normally I work on Wednesdays blog on Tuesday night. The problem this time is that I fell asleep in my recliner watching reruns of Columbo and forgot all about the blog. Usually I have a few generic blogs loaded in the chamber just for this type of emergency but I've been slacking lately and fired all those rounds. That means you get random phone pics today.
 Help settle an argument. If a length of chain is broken into two pieces, is it still one chain that is just broken, or is it now two chains?



  I get to work on all kinds of stuff. I had ice for the test run but none of the good stuff that should have gone along with it.


 There is about an 1/8" layer of dirt built up on that choke plate. Thats just the stuff that stuck. Imagine how much passed in the engine. I know not everyone is mechanically inclined but servicing an air filter really is the most basic of tasks, especially on a chainsaw.

Git-R-Done

 Automowers are wonderful devices but you need to be careful what you park in their path. This one is wedged under a trailer.

 No its not a fifth wheel hitch on a robot mower. This mower wedged itself under that draw bar till the hitch pushed down on the mowers stop button. Tending to these little problems is way better than sitting on a mower to cut the grass so I don't complain.
 I'm outta time and have to get to work.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment