Sunday, January 12, 2020

Tool Box Running Board

 My last post was about the step that I added to the front of my tool box that allows me to reach up into my new tool cabinet. This post is also about that step, this time in a video version. I wanted to do these back to back using the tradition format and the video format just to get some feel for which works best. Also, if I would have added a video to that last post then it would have eaten up a lot of your time with the long post and then a video. I know that after watching some of my videos you're already thinking "there went five minutes I'll never get back".
 I kinda like the idea of a video showing the completed project and a separate blog post showing details. I like doing the videos but I'm not willing to give up the traditional blog in favor of just a YouTube channel. Bottom line is that I'm setting myself up to use either format should the other become unavailable or boring and this hybrid form of "The Greasy Shop Rag" is what you'll see for a while till I figure out if there is a better way to do this or if this is as good as it gets.


Later.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the video as well as the step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Its amazing how many times a day I use that step. Its just another one of those things I wonder how I got along without, like radial tires, fuel injection and the internet.

    ReplyDelete