Sunday, November 29, 2020

Big Ass Station Wagon Gets A Snowplow

  Yep, I'm sick of working twelve plus hour shifts plowing snow at work just to have to fire up a snow blower when I get home and clear my own drive. Sure I'll have to put my big boy pants on and clear the walks if I get to them before my wife does but I'm ok with that. We sell a couple brands of snowplows at work and I was able to make a deal on a non-current blade that we had left over. This was really the only way I would have ever considered the purchase of a plow because I only plan to do my own drive and it will never earn any money to pay for itself.


 The video covers the install process and what had to be done to make it work on a lifted truck. As for the blade itself, it seems well built for a homeowner grade blade. If it gives me grief I'm not too worried because I have access to a torch and welder and have plenty experience building mounts for heavier equipment like tractors.
 Check it out:

Later.


1 comment: