Sunday, September 18, 2016

On the Road

Today's post comes to you from Janesville,  wi where I just woke from a night of live music and adult beverages. OK maybe I'm not fully awake. We rode the big Ultra down here to watch our friend Jay bang his drums in a Kiss tribute band. Once again he kicked ass.
Yesterday was the Watson Street bike show. I dropped the rat turd off there in the a.m. and then went to work till 2. When I finally got to the show I was able to check out the iron and to be honest I was a little disappointed that there weren't many new entries.  Because of that I've decided that for next week's show in Green Lake I won't be bringing the rat. I thought about taking the Ultra but don't really want to take a stock looking bike to a show. The BSA isn't ready yet so that means the sporty is up to bat. My wife told me she wants to see the eagle back on the bike and I agreed but not in the exact form it was in before.  I'm not yet sure what that means but I have a week to figure it out. Sorry, posting from my phone still means no pics but if I could post one maybe it would be me and AL posing with our bike show awards or his wife holding a trophy in front of her vette. Or maybe it would be a scenic shot from the road on the ride down here or possibly an action shot of the band jammin out.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment