Sunday, September 11, 2016

Timeline Saloon

 If you follow this blog then you know I had a goal of getting my '67 BSA ready for the upcoming Watson Street Bike Show. Sometimes I see bikes online that kinda inspire me in this slow build and here is one that I think comes close to what I may end up with. This is as close as I got.


 Well ya can't say I didn't try but I suppose you could say I didn't try hard. There's always next year. Anyway, here's the flyer for the show. I'll take the Rat Turd and maybe I'll see you there.


 In other news, last night my wife and I went to the Timeline Saloon next to Docs Harley Davidson and had a nice visit and meal with a friend.


Click on the "timeline saloon" link above if you want to see a video of this machine in action.

 Football season starts today and unfortunately its gonna start during prime riding weather. I think after the game we'll sneak in a ride. Go Pack Go!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment