Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Slimey Crud

 Last Sunday was the Slimey Crud Run and the weather was perfect. Turnout was good in Leland so I had a lot of bikes to drool on. I took a bunch of pics but for whatever reason, most of them weren't on my phone when I went to look for them. Bummer.
 So what you don't get to see are some nice restorations, a few rats, a perfect Kawasaki three cylinder two stroke and a blown v8 Goldwing. What did save on my phone are a few airbrush paint jobs that inspired me.


 This flaming hog is cool. I hope to be able to do the flames some day but I'll probably never have the talent for the hogs head.


 Not sure about this one but I do like the flames.


 This one is cool but again, way beyond my skill set. If I ever get caught up on the 101 other things that need to get done around here then I'll start practicing something like this.
 In other news, Monday was our 30th wedding anniversary. If you're one of my kids then this may come as a surprise to you and you're probably having an "oh shit" moment right now. Anyway, the wife and I went out for dinner to a place we've wanted to try and had a nice meal. I'm ready for another thirty if she is.

Later.

2 comments: