Wednesday, May 1, 2019

sigh

 Have you ever had one of those weeks? I'm talking about when you think you're doing everything right but outside influences are jacking up your game. Sometimes the problem is easy to see and easy to fix.


 Other times we have to make hard decisions even if not popular with others around us.


 Have you ever set a goal that you eventually had to give up on? Its hard to do especially when that goal was to help someone. It feels like failure.
 I'm just sad this week.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Well you know sometimes things just take time to resolve themselves. The main thing is to keep trying, whether it's working on a project or just talking to the person involved. I had a disagreement with a long time friend, now he won't talk to me even though I've been over to his place several times to try to resolve it. The worst part is it broke up our circle of friends as they were forced to take sides since he wouldn't go anywhere I was invited. So I guess the main thing is don't give up, hope for the best, but accept the worst if it happens. End of pep talk!

    ReplyDelete