Sunday, August 2, 2015

On the Road

I find myself on the road again. It turns out I like being on the road. It's Saturday night and I find myself sitting in my underwear in a hotel room with a drink in one hand and my phone in the other. We just left the hotel bar and I've got my groove on. I can see my bike in the lot if I gaze out the window. I also have an alarm pager sitting on the night stand that will warn me of any monkey business near the bike. It's not like I'd be able to race down from my 4th floor room and thwart any shenanigans, but at least I feel like the bike is more secure.
Earlier today we stopped at a "western" clothing store. My wife found some boots that agree with her feet. I couldn't find anything I liked. Cowboy boots look cool but so do crotch rockets. I need something practical. Put a work boot lug sole on a cowboy boot and maybe you'll get my attention.
My drink is empty and I gotta take a leak. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment