Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Garage Pic

 My garage is starting to take on a proper summer look. That is, the bikes parked in there are not in storage. They look like they are parked for the night and ready to roll tomorrow, as it should be.

 Well, except for the BSA frame but thats a project, not a bike in storage. I still need to roll the Rat Turd out of the living room but theres time for that because the weather forecast is crap. The reason I'm posting this is because the Ultra came out of storage just last night. The bike had been on a battery tender all winter and after a few basic checks it started right up. I put about fifty miles on it, just enough to run some errands and get back in the groove. I admit it took a few attempts to remember what all the buttons do but it came back to me quick enough.
 I'm looking forward to getting out with my wife on some bike adventures this summer. We still haven't made any plans where those adventures might be but just wandering can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment