The setup is good and the ride is better than the stock air shocks. I can let some air out and easily flat foot the bike. I feel almost as confident at a stop on this bike as I do on something smaller like the sportster. When I ordered the kit I also had them send me an air gauge. I figure once I find pressures that work for me I'll just be able to air up or down to that predetermined pressure. The problem was finding a good place to mount a gauge without it looking like ass. When I do a project like this my plan is always to be able to put the bike back into stock form if things don't work out. With this in mind I found some space for a gauge in the left radiator pod.
So thats it for now. We've put several hundred miles on the new shocks...so far so good. One side effect I wasn't expecting was the attention we get when parking and dumping the air from the system. Just another ice breaker to start a motorcycle conversation with a complete stranger. I'll post updates as they happen.