Sunday, September 8, 2019

Love Fest

 These young whippersnapper kids of mine are always throwing curve balls at me. Tradition be damned, they're gonna do things their own way.


 I'm good with that.
 They were raised to understand the rules of decency and respect for others. How they live within those rules is their business. The latest example comes from my oldest daughter. This weekend family and friends worldwide gathered to celebrate Alaura and Chayse commitment to each other. When people have asked me what Love Fest is, my best interpretation is a casual wedding without the paperwork. As for tradition, it would be hard to argue that a stuffy church is a better setting for a proclamation of love than the slight chill, starry night sky and campfire that we experienced.
 I wish them all the best in their adventure together.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment