Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Whats Up?

 Dunno but I'll tell you whats down. My mileage. It has been a busy summer so far and that has kept me off the bike. Riding to work happens less due to the need to haul stuff back and forth. The rat is still parked in the living room and the sporty is waiting on a paint job. Oh sure I probably have more miles on in the last few months than most bar hoppers do in a year but my personal pace is down. That bothers me because I know how short our season is here in Wisconsin.


 The BSA sits on a lift in the shop and is surrounded by bits and pieces of other projects. You know how precious flat spaces are in a shop and all of mine are full of stuff. I wonder if I'll have that bike ready for the show in September? Dunno.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. I was saying to Alicia this morning I have hardly rode at all this year. I'm still on my 3rd tank of gas and her 2 bikes still have the battery tenders on and seats off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen her posts about the work you're doing in the house so I understand why the bikes are sitting.

      Delete
  2. I think we've all had a slow start this year. Must get out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todays forecast is 75 and cloudy. No excuse for me not to ride to work!

    ReplyDelete