Sunday, July 4, 2021

Over The Bench-Husky 55 Flywheel

 I guess "Over The Bench" is the official name for these random videos of me fixing crap. A twist here and a crank there along with a few ugga duggas and viola its all fixed. I have a ton of video footage from over my bench. How much is a ton of video you ask? In the couple of weeks I've been filming I have saved 600 gigabytes of footage. I have about half a legal pad of notes to sort those videos and I can see I'll need another storage device in my computer. 

 

 

 Is it worth it? Sure it is because I enjoy doing it. If I was making bank on these videos it wouldn't matter as much if I enjoyed doing it but thats not happening. I've had a lot of positive feedback and a few people even learn some tips from watching them. Besides, can you really put a price on this type of quality entertainment? 

Check it out: https://youtu.be/DkssD0yja4A


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment