Sunday, October 3, 2021

Husky T540 Not Oiling

  It was a Friday afternoon at work and I was finishing up a chainsaw repair. Nothing special about this repair and I wasn't in some kind of hurry to get it done. In fact it didn't matter to me if I finished it up that day or not. Later when I was at home eating dinner it hit me like a ton of bricks...BLAMO! I forgot to tighten a screw on that last repair! This wasn't good news because I'm not the type of person to just say "I'll get it on Monday". Doing that would mean two nights of no sleep wondering if I had really forgotten or if I was just losing my mind. 

 I used this as an excuse for a bike ride and headed over to the shop. I walked in, grabbed a wrench and driver, grabbed the saw and took the side cover off. No kidding, I really did forget to tighten that one screw. Its funny how the mind works, or at least how mine works.


Check it out: https://youtu.be/EDd3WVS1WeA


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment