Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Blog Update and Stihl BG85 Blower repair

  Back in June of last year I made a post about the future of this blog. I predicted I would continue making regular posts despite my new found desire to become a YouTube content creator. Yes, thats what we call ourselves. I have kept true to my word and continued to make posts twice a week but as you know those posts are just basically links to the YouTube channel. 

 I could, and I should, schedule time each week to say what I gots to say like I did for the first seven years of this blog. I feel I'll want to do that again. I just don't know when and thats why I haven't given it up. Lets just call this a break. I'm taking a break from being creative on this blog and I'm just performing the mind numbing task of providing a link to my other content. 

As Arnold would say, "I'll be back" but I'm not really going anywhere.


Check it out: https://youtu.be/iSdaxkPLvqA


And after all that I forgot to post this morning as usual. My excuse is that I got up at 1am to plow snow.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment