Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Workshop Wednesday-MPO

Motorcycle Parking Only. That's what the little sign says.


 The temp was six below zero and I don't think anyone is gonna ride their bike to work at this factory. Nevertheless I will plow the snow from this parking area in case someone decides to brave the elements.
 I really need to start taking better pictures. I see some great pics on other blogs and I enjoy viewing them. What you see on this blog are fuzzy images taken with my phone. The whole point of the above pic is what the sign says. I shouldn't have to interpret it for you. I'm not sure what kind of stills I'll be able to capture with my GoPro but I'm gonna give it a try.


 I just ran outside my garage and put the sun to my back and snapped a pic with the GoPro. I don't even know what settings I have selected. I plan to experiment with these but it's darn cold out there despite the bright sunshine and I'm not in the mood to freeze my ass off right now.

This is the same shot from my phone. I'm standing in the same spot so the GoPro must be set to "super duper wide angle". Stop me if I'm getting too technical.
 Obviously this is more for my benefit than yours and more training is needed. Stay tuned for some better pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment