Sunday, February 12, 2017

Random Boring Pic Day

 ...because I can't think of anything interesting to talk about today, and I don't want to talk about having to drive to Milwaukee yesterday to recover my wifes car that had a bad wheel bearing. No progress on the BSA. Nothing interesting happened at work. No social life to speak of. These pics were all in my phone and may or may not have been previously posted on this blog.

I know this was a warm sunset because I'm wearing my mesh jacket.
 I'm anxiously looking forward to getting back on the bike. 

Kudos to this guy spotted on his bike two days ago.
I really should push the sporty out of the living room and go for a ride.

Kinky links. A generous twist of the right wrist will straighten that right out!

I don't necessarily agree with this statement but I can appreciate the humor.


I like to be honest with my customers about their equipment. 



stupid cat

Same stupid cat trying to be cute.


I had to tear this saw down this far just to tell the customer it wasn't worth fixing.


It's been a long winter. I'd take a wet foot if it meant going on a warm ride.


Birthday dinner with Sweetums.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment