Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Randumb Foto Dump

 Another Wednesday is upon us and I don't have anything interesting to talk about so I scrolled through my phone and pulled some pics I don't think I've used here before. I guess this is a post for the guys that don't like to read. Why I even took some of these is a mystery.

Perfect example of "WHY?"

Git r done!

Some guys have barbed wire pin stripes. Some have real barbed wire. Just sayin.

Jack must have lost the flip!

Cool.

A tote full of chainsaws and weed wackers.

This is the kind of crap I have to deal with at work.

Found on a piece of power equipment. I get what it means...just thought it was weird.

Thats a lot of scrapings and it all came from this one mower deck!

I don't even know whats going on here.

Later.




No comments:

Post a Comment