Sunday, February 7, 2021

Put A Hole In It!

 While digging through my toolbox the other day I came across an old tool that deserves to be talked about. My brother gave it to me years back because he didn't think he had a use for it (and because he is a great guy). I find that it only gets used once in a while but is a very useful tool when needed. 


 Here is a blogger bonus bullet point. If this tool is something you might be interested in then you should know that it comes with an adjustable depth gauge. It allows consistent depth spacing of holes like if you wanted to run a series of holes along a piece of sheet metal and have it look pretty. 

 The video starts out slow as all of mine do but I promise there is a pinch of spice in here and the whole video represents a direction I'd like all my videos to go. Who am I kidding? Most of my vids are a yawn fest.

Check it out:  

https://youtu.be/ZZGDd1V1w5o


Later.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cool punch! I’ve used bench top mounted punches but that looks more convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I noticed the secretary at work had a guy trying to make holes in a stack of poster board on the drill press. He made a mess. Now she knows to just borrow this punch and BAM the job is done. Its not for every job but where it fits it does clean work.

    ReplyDelete