Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hot or Cold?

   You don't need a weatherman to tell you these are the dog days of summer. The heat has been brutal here in Wisconsin. Well thats if you're from around here. I know you southerners are more acclimated to weeks of temps in the 90's but really, you can't fool me. It sux for you too.

 Heres a few pics that cooled me down about a tenth of a degree. That don't seem like much but in these desperate times I'll take what I can get.


 Ahhh, 40's or 50's and sunshine. Just right for that early February ride on a sportster. I can't even imagine wearing a jacket right now.


 A Jeep stuck on a sidewalk while plowing snow. I can tell you that it was a cold day but don't remember how cold. 

 


 My wife shoveling the sidewalk on a cold windy day. From here it looks cool and refreshing but I doubt thats how she would describe it.


 Mother nature doing her thing. Right now it would be fun to stand under this tree and shake it hard enough to get that snow to fall, maybe some of it right down the back of my neck. Ya know how when that happens and you arch your back, roll your shoulders back thinking this will somehow keep the cold snow off your skin and then dance around a bit in a circle? Ya thats the stuff.


Later.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh…. Felt good. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yep. Looks like high of 90 again today but a chance of rain tonight!

      Delete