Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Random Rat

 I like rat bikes. I like to see what an owner will do in a pinch to keep a machine on the road. It doesn't matter if it's a temporary fix or a permanent solution on a budget. All rats, survival bikes and Dark Customs interest me. Old piece of crap or purpose built rats get the same praise from me. I like the bikes that make you think. Whats that do? Is that real or fake? Does this piece actually do anything? Where's the ____?
 Here's a bike I have seen the last few years at the Slimey Crud Run. I don't know anything about the owner but I like the way he thinks.


 Check out the custom built front end. I did notice when he came to a stop the front end dove pretty hard so I'm not sure how well this bike actually handles. This pic is two years old so he may have done some work on it to fix that problem. No matter, I applaud him for building something original.

No comments:

Post a Comment