Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Workshop Wednesday-Computer Security

 Earlier this year I heard a ruckus in the back room of the shop. I went out to investigate and this is what I found.

 What the hell is going on here? I stuck around to monitor the situation.

 What you're looking at is a pile of computer debris. The guys were told to destroy these computers so nobody could gain access to what was on the hard drives. I guess you could say they are now micro processors. (rimshot)
 Yep. Mission accomplished. Sure they could have just pulled the hard drives and destroyed those but that's no fun. Now they just have bits of information. (rimshot)
 
 I'm sorry, I'll try to come up with something better next week. I know this post bytes.

 In motorcycle related news...It's 38 degrees and dry. If the sportster starts I plan to ride it in to work today. Looking at the forecast this may be my last chance of the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment