Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Resolutions and Cold Fingers

 Well we've got a few months in the books for this year and I'm wondering how many of us are sticking to whatever resolutions we made. I don't usually make these personal promises to myself and heres why...
They're hard to keep. I can justify to myself that dipping a doughnut in soup is healthier than eating it plain no matter how much bullshit that statement really is. It could be worse. At least this is just a glazed treat and not frosted or stuffed with cream, so I got that going for me.

 I got out for a ride on Sunday. Temps were in the mid thirties and that would seem bad if I were just coming off a few months of warm weather but the fact is we are just coming off winter and these temps feel good for now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of cold weather but I am a motorcycle junkie and that trumps a little cold misery.
 I filmed with the GoPro on this ride to continue experimenting with capturing the best video. This time I used the chest mount with a skeleton back cover (for better audio). The viewing angle sucked and wind noise was still a problem so I didn't really bother making a "ride" video. I need more experience editing so I just made a short film to get some practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment