Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Blog

 I bet you're all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to find out what kind of exciting motorcycle news I have to report. If your thinking maybe I finished up the Rebel this week then you'd be wrong. How about that BSA engine that needs to be put together? Nope. Maybe I rolled the Rat Turd out of the living room and installed that new clutch or took it on a spring adventure? No sir. Repaint the sportster? Uh no. Well then I must have installed the new handlebars on the Ultra, right? Sadly, no but we're getting warm. The only motorcycle related activity this past week was to size up an accessory that my wife bought. Actually she bought two.

 That's right, fishing poles.


 So the only motorcycle related activity this past week was to see if two fishing poles fit in the saddlebag of the big Ultra. I'm happy to report that they do. I'm sad to report that I have nothing else to report.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure you leave room for all the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the fishing gets that good I'll have to add a trailer hitch to the bike!

    ReplyDelete