Sunday, February 17, 2019

Big Ass Station Wagon

 I got the Yukon back from the body shop after a deer strike caused $5100 damage to the front end. The team at Baird GM did a wonderful job of putting it back together for me and keeping me informed of progress along the way.


  I missed not having the rig for a couple weeks. After spending a lot of time searching for a replacement pickup truck and settling for this, it turns out this is really what fits my lifestyle. Yesterday we had five adults in it for about an hour. Sure a four door truck can do that but not as comfortably as this with its three rows of seating. Theres enough room in the back to haul a 4x8 sheet of plywood so thats really all I need.
 We went out to dinner last night and on the way home all I could think about was hitting another deer and my $1000 deductible. Don't want to go through that again anytime soon.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment