Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pegs

 First an update on the local High School kids that were building a high mileage car in the shop at work.

 These kids got a first place in their class! Their best mileage was 254mpg!


 Congrats to all the kids that busted ass to get this car built. Raspberries to the slackers that didn't do much. I think I heard they will now take the car to Road America. I'm not sure if that is more competition or just fun time. Then I guess the policy of the school is to salvage individual parts off the car, scrap the frame, and let next years class build something original. Cool.

 I'd also like to congratulate my daughter for her first place at the state solo and ensemble competition. Good job Parker!

 I mentioned last year that my foot pegs kept vibrating off the sportster. I wanted to make some new ones because the little chrome studs that are left aren't enough of a peg to hold my foot up. My boots keep sliding off. Unfortunately my need for pegs was greater than my ability to find the time to make some. Amazon to the rescue. I found some simple knurled one piece pegs that should do the trick.


  I like the pegs but wish I would have made something on my own. Like I said, I've been crazy busy and when I do have a little spare time I would like to spend it riding.

End.

11 comments:

  1. Great Job Kids!!!
    Congratulations Parker!!!
    Ride Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. big thumbs up to the high mileage guys! Bigger thumbs up to Parker !

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
    cash for cars melbourne
    cash for scrap cars melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such nice information with us, I love your blog because most of the person wants to get rid of the problem of damaged car and they wish to remove it and want some handsome cash and I appreciate your blog for this info.
    cash for cars beenleigh
    cash for scrap cars beenleigh

    ReplyDelete

  5. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    car removal sydney
    free car removal sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pay up to $9998 Cash for Cars Stafford. We accept vehicles of all ages, makes, and models whether it is used, scrap.
    cash for scrap cars stafford

    ReplyDelete
  7. car removed as quickly as possible and fill up your pockets with Cash For Unwanted Cars Red Hill.
    Cash For Unwanted Cars Red Hill

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are faster and understand the importance of time. We offer same-day car removal anywhere in unwanted removal unley.
    unwanted removal unley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sell Your Car Fast In A Hassle-free Way At Cash For Cars North Lakes. We at cash for scrap cars North Lakes.
    sell my car north lakes

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bangholme is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, and we take pride in providing cars for cash Bangholme service for any make, model, and condition.Our Services include.
    cars for cash bangholme

    ReplyDelete