Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Video Dump

 In the past when I've been thin on interesting material to post I've just thrown up random pics from my phone. Due to lack of interesting motorcycle or maintenance material I am forced to do it again but this time it will be video rather than pics. Thats right, I've just been walking around with these gems hiding in my phone. I've loaded them to YouTube to forever seal my fate as a dork.

This first one was on the way to the Ripon bike show. The plan was to ride off with the phone in my hand and get footage of the rain flapper at WOT. I thought better of it and decided the GoPro might be better suited for the task. I'll try to capture that before the bike goes up for the winter.


 So far there have been no problems with the automower running out by the city sidewalk in the dark but I was thinking a set of tail lights might be a good idea.


I was working on a piece of equipment and a little disgusted with the way the new parts fit together.


We run an automower at the shop in a steep ditch. During the drought the unit struggled with the hard, dry conditions.


Speaking of automower performance, sometimes "testing" looks a little like screwing around.


More testing I think. Which stapler will win?


 And for the big finale, some more motorcycle content.


 I'm not even sure what I was thinking when I filmed most of these but now that they're out there I can safely delete them from my phone.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment