Sunday, May 10, 2020

Triple Rack Update

 Ahhh, back to work. The virus is still as real as it ever was but virus be damned! We need to get things rolling again even if in some new hybrid way. At least thats the feeling I'm getting from what I see out there. These days when I get a weird look from someone I'm not sure if cuz I'm picking my nose or just because I'm touching my face! The one thing around here that has everyone confused is the inconsistency. Some businesses require you to wear a mask, and others won't even let you in the building but just down the road some places are conducting business as usual right next to a restaurant that has curbside pickup only. Wisconsins "safer at home" recommendation runs until May 26th but based on the vehicle traffic I see out there, most people have had enough of that. All of that to say this. I wish all the mothers out there a happy mothers day but I'm hoping the families play this one smart. The last thing you want to do is pass on a virus you don't even know if you're carrying along to your dear sweet mother. I believe my kids have some kind of video conferencing deal set up to visit with my honey bunny. No flowers and kiss on the cheek this year. Happy Mothers Day Sweetums.
 Anyway I got side tracked there. I'm back to work and working out of my toolbox again. Because I've had a bunch of questions about the triple rack, I've decided to do an update. 


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment