Sunday, October 18, 2020

Air Ride Leak?

 Any time in the past four decades of my life that I wanted to work in a warm shop environment I was restricted to a crowded single garage bay or forced to drive to my place of employment and work in that shop. Since the garage makeover I've enjoyed the warmth and cleanliness of my own two car garage that is attached to the single bay I mentioned. I should point out that when I say cleanliness I'm not referring to clutter. I'll never be able to avoid clutter because there are always multiple projects in various states of completion in my work areas.


 Last week I showed you how I added a water separator to the air ride suspension on my Ultra. This week I found that the air had all leaked out. This is just a quick video of me discovering the source of that leak.

 I've heard some feedback from viewers that comment things like "What? No video this week?" 

 I have now posted a video every week for a year. A couple of them are even interesting. My plan is to continue this posting trend until further notice. That means if you're not seeing a video link then something is jacked up. Sometimes I write the blog, insert the link and hit the post button only to not see the link on the live blog. Sometimes it appears on the blog but not on the facebook link. I have no answer as to why this is the case. I know some people have to view the web version on their phone to see it. I know others are now using the written link I've been providing while others just follow on youtube. That should cover all four of you I guess.

 


https://youtu.be/kO57G7AmroQ

Later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment