Sunday, October 11, 2020

Dirty Works Air Ride

 I suppose its been about four years now since I've installed an air ride suspension to the rear of my Ultra. The goal of the kit was to be able to lower the bike for parking lot maneuvers like back peddling out of a parking spot or moving around in gravel. Hey, its a heavy bike and these types of situations are typically the ones where someone drops a bike when they can't flat foot it. I'm not saying I've ever dropped a bike in a parking spot but I have struggled. Lowering the bike momentarily to get through these situations makes life much easier and prevents those doofus moments. 



 The video is just an explanation of how the system works and what I'm doing to try to keep it that way.



https://youtu.be/3je_eUMc7SU

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment