Sunday, December 21, 2014

Progress Report

 This should be a short post. Not much progress on the BSA but I suppose after sitting a few decades any progress should seem Speedy Gonzales quick. I did a little polishing on some aluminum pieces and am happy with the way they turned out.

 This front drum brake cover was showing its age. There are some deep nicks in it so it will never be perfect.

 It looks much better and gets the Greasy Shop Rag stamp of approval.

 I talked about making a spray booth for winter painting projects. I haven't given up on the idea...just put it on hold. I have a lot of other pieces I can work on without actually painting them yet. If I don't squirt anything until spring well then I guess thats gonna have to be ok.



 Besides, as I turn around in my desk chair and look back at the little workshop, I realize I have a lot of organizing to do. I've just been grabbing pieces and cleaning, polishing or sanding them without any game plan. Well actually I have an idea what the end result will look like, I just don't have a set plan for getting there.

End.



2 comments:

  1. All things cometh to he who waiteth...if he worketh like hell while he waiteth. Bill Wood

    ReplyDelete