Sunday, March 31, 2019

Honey Done List

 Done. Another suck ass job in the books. My wife asked if I was happy with the outcome. I'm happy its over and that one more project is off our list. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.


 Whats really gonna suck is if I need to take the steps apart to get pieces for the bathroom remodel upstairs. I think the choice of bathroom vanity will be dictated by my lack of desire to disassemble this spiral staircase. The toilet, shower panels and flooring should all make the twist without too much fuss.


 You may notice a couple wires running along the walls. One is ethernet and the other is antenna coax. Both still need an alternate route but thats another project. If you're wondering why I'm not posting about spring motorcycle riding you may notice in the first pic that two of the bikes are still in the living room.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment