Sunday, April 19, 2020

Stolen Bike Theatre

 Now that I'm posting videos once a week I thought it might be fun to retell some stories from the blog in those videos. Theres a good chance some of these are buried so deep that nobody would ever find them anyway so posting them on my youtube channel will give them new life. Todays episode was originally found on the blog under the name Is This Your Bag Of Weed?


 No I didn't bump my head and I'm not drunk. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to all this free time on my hands. To be honest, I too was getting sick of all the tool box posts and figured it was time to really mix things up. Thats not to say there won't be more toolbox posts because I have a few in mind but I think we all need some variety.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment