Sunday, August 27, 2017

Back Home

I just rolled in and my wife isn't here so I thought I'd make this post quick before she gets home. Actually there's not a lot to say. Illinois is like a rotten apple in a basket of peaches...or so I thought till I crossed the state line into Wisconsin.  Orange barrels and rough roads are the norm. I saw a backup in the opposite lane that was over ten miles long. That would piss me off if I was sitting in it. We used to have good roads around here and I suppose we will again whenever all this work is completed (never).
The bike ran good for the whole trip. I need to experiment with a seat cushion for these whole day rides but really if I would just stop more often I'd be fine.
Back to reality. I need to do a load of laundry.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment