Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Peanuts

 So I've been back from vacation for a couple days now. I've been doing this trip fifteen or more years and when I get home it kind of marks the end of summer for me. I'm not sure why, that's just the way I feel. This morning I rode the bike to work and temps were in the upper fifties with heavy fog. On the way home the sun was shining but temps were only in the seventies. Fall is on the way.
 Last week I reported about a saw I was fixing in a hurry and forgot to tighten the spark plug. That saw was sitting on my bench Monday when I arrived back at work. The owner complained it wasn't running right and he was correct. In my rush to get the saw completed before I left I forgot about a tank vent upgrade I had planned on doing. Sure enough this saw needed that upgrade and ran like crap without it. Sometimes these things only show up if you run the equipment long enough and that didn't happen on that Friday before vacation. It may not have happened on any other day either but being in a hurry didn't help. I took some time to go through the saw on Monday and am confident it is running as it should. I'll see about getting him some free crap for the bs I put him through.
 Before I went on vacation I added a bunch of music to the thumb drive on the Ultras radio. I must have a lot on there because this one never came up during last weeks trip. To be honest I don't even remember putting it on there.


 It's "Linus and Lucy" the Peanuts theme song. Ya I know I just lost any street cred I had but it reminds me of being a kid and makes this grumpy a-hole feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Later.

1 comment: