Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Rat Turd

 In an effort to practice social distancing I decided to stay home Saturday and dink around in the house. It was 20 degrees when I woke up so going for an actual bike ride was never on my radar. Ya it got warmer later on but I didn't have any of the bikes prepped yet so I just stayed home dreaming about a bike ride.
 The video is about the bike I call The Rat Turd. Its a 1984 Kawasaki KZ550ltd that has been lightly modified. In the video I describe the crest on the back fender. I forgot to add that the shape and outline color of the crest represent the US interstate symbol, Anyway, here ya go:


Later.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! So cool! Scott his a deer with his motorcycle years ago. Had not renewed his temps, so he asked me to go do that,then off to the hospital...just badly scraped knees. Helmet and leather jacket helped, I guess. That was end of motorcycle. Made for one happy Mom! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what does this have to do with the toolbox!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing for a change! Just got laid off so we're not gonna be within 20 miles of that box for a while.

      Delete
  3. Something's broken Scott, video wouldn't play. I'll come back later and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the direct youtube link. https://youtu.be/F33fCIDT55s

    ReplyDelete