Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Workshop Wednesday-Shop Life

  And now for something completely different. When I was trying to decide what to blog about for today I ran across a bunch of pics in my phone of random shop life. When I started to caption them I musta had some jams in my head and found myself using song lyrics, so lets have some fun. Try to guess the song that goes with each caption. Hint: I'm old and the songs I know lyrics to are also old. Hint two: If it ain't classic rock, it ain't shit. Be the first to guess them all and get bupkis.

Turn on, I see red
Adrenaline crash and crack my head.
Nitro junkie paint me dead.


Well every time I move, every step I make
You know I just can't seem to take, the right direction.


Nothing wrong with me, somethings got to give.


History shows again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.


Got to be a joker he just do what he please.


I killed a man on the Mexican border.


I was sitting in this coffee shop just minding my own affair, when all of the sudden this policeman caught me unaware.

Theres a bad man cruising around in a big black limosine. Don't let it be wrong, don't let it be right, Get in his way you're dead in his sights.


You can call it another lonely day.

If you get lonely on your daddys farm just remember I don't live too far



Listen kid you paid for the call. You ain't bad but we heard it all before.

 Did you get em all?

Later.



2 comments:

  1. "Okay Scott, I'm going to give my memory a best shot:
    1. Metallica, Fuel
    2. Puff Daddy, I'll be missing you
    3. Drowning pool, Bodies
    4. Godzilla, Blue oyster CULT
    5. Beatles, Come together
    6. Eddie Money, gimme some water
    7. Framed, Cheech and Chong
    8. * Nope, not a clue *
    9. Fleetwood Mac, go your own way
    10. Sammy Hagar, Bad Motor Scooter
    11. Sugarloaf, don't call us
    So that's 10/11!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post turns out to be great entertainment. The photos posted seems to be tricky. I managed to guess only two songs. I and my friends play a similar type of game in the Music class in Coimbatore. Thanks for your post

    ReplyDelete