Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Weird Friday Night

 Those of you that regularly follow this blog know that on Sundays I've been posting videos. Those videos are hosted on youtube and that has drawn me in to watching other youtube videos. Mostly I follow the tool head/mechanics type of channels. I suppose thats because I share the same interests as those folks and also because those are the same type of videos I'm posting.


 The other day I was eased back in my recliner enjoying some youtube vids when something odd happened. It was the end of a long day, I had a big meal for dinner and a few brewskies in my belly and if things went as they usually do, I'd be taking a pre-nighty night nappy poo pretty soon. I guess I was half asleep because my eyes were closed but I must have been just awake enough to be picking up audio because I heard someone say in a loud voice, "Who's this Scott Seidl"?


 Huh? What the heck? Who said that? I looked around the room and realized I was very much alone and decided I must have been dreaming when I glanced at the screen and realized this dude on my laptop was talking about me. At this point I wasn't sure if I was awake or not. The dude was CP the tool addict and he was doing a live chat. Apparently the topic was tool boxes and another tuber that I follow, Bearded Seabee82,  had posted a link to one of my videos. It was a weird way to be brought out of a nap and I have to wonder what else I missed.
 If tool videos interest you then these two guys are worth checking out. I admit to not following them for very long so I'm not sure what else they may be into.


 As far as my youtube channel is concerned, its just there to host my videos for the blog. At this point I'm making no attempts to build that channel but if it did ever have a large following I might be inclined to take advantage of that. I don't foresee that happening and am enjoying making the videos just for fun. Besides, those guys work hard on their channels and they take up a lot of time. I'm not sure if I'd want to go down that road.


 As for this blog, I kinda like this hybrid system I have going on. Its nice to make a video and then back it up with pics and details in the blog. Ya maybe it gets lengthy at times but sometimes I need to ramble a little to get all the details out there. Take the sentence you're reading right now. It had no purpose and neither does this one so I'll end this nonsense right now.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment